These terms and conditions help to keep this website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and South West School Wear Limited. in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept agree the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is:
South West School Wear Limited
23 Broad Street
2. Your payment for purchases made on this web site are handled by PayPal, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Southwest Schoolwear Ltd unless and until Southwest Schoolwear Ltd accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Southwest Schoolwear Ltd sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Southwest Schoolwear Ltd of your offer to buy goods from Southwest Schoolwear Ltd.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 28 below from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to Southwest Schoolwear Ltd for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Southwest Schoolwear Ltd as soon as possible.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are subject our refund and exchange policy (see below)
12. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by emailing email@example.com
13. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to Southwest Schoolwear Ltd from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account (please allow 14 days) and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Southwest Schoolwear Ltd in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
14. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Southwest Schoolwear Ltd do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Southwest Schoolwear Ltd’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Southwest Schoolwear Ltds employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
16. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
17. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Southwest Schoolwear Ltd IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Southwest Schoolwear Ltd DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
18. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Southwest Schoolwear Ltd shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Southwest Schoolwear Ltd of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
19. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Southwest Schoolwear Ltd website or for any products or services purchased from it.
20. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
21. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Southwest Schoolwear Ltd. All prices include sales taxes unless otherwise stated, and a charge for shipping will be added where applicable.
22. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
23. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers.
24. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
25. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Southwest Schoolwear Ltd has received payment in full for that product.
26. If your delivery address is outside of UK, Southwest Schoolwear Ltd, will ship your order according to our European shipping schedule.
27. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Southwest Schoolwear Ltd to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
28. Southwest schoolwear Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When Southwest Schoolwear Ltd do so, Southwest Schoolwear Ltd will mention the fact on the home page. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
29. These terms and conditions shall apply when Southwest Schoolwear Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Southwest Schoolwear Ltd and you relating to your purchase. Southwest Schoolwear Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Southwest Schoolwear Ltd.
30. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
31. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
32. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom
We are happy to exchange or offer a credit note on ANY item (except socks, tights and pants) that you have purchased from us for ANY REASON up to 28 days after the purchase.
The item must be in the same condition as when it was purchased with labels intact, and in a resaleable condition. (it is not possible to return named garments).
If you do not have the receipt for the items we will exchange the goods or offer you a credit note at the current or last selling price. Unfortunately we are unable to refund any postage paid. (credit notes can only be used in the store).
We may collect personal contact information from you if, for example, you submit a form. You can later request to have this information modified or removed from our systems. We use this information to carry out the action requested. Your personal details are not disclosed to any third parties.
This site records IP addresses and produces server logs. This information is used solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors. We do not use the information for tracking the activities of individual visitors to this site.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
This is an essential temporary cookie used to store data about your visit and any choices you make or data you enter. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Cookie Control cookies (civicAllowCookies, civicShowCookieIcon)
Google Analytics cookies ( _utma, _utmb, _utmv, _utmz)
You have the right to request and correct any personal information we may hold about you in our databases. We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of such requests, which should be marked for the attention of ‘The Data Controller’ and sent to the office address.
This website and the use of it is governed by English law and English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any related disputes.
We use reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is up to date and accurate. While South West School Wear Limited takes precautions to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with South West School Wear Limited. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
South West School Wear Limited has no control over the use to which the information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
We make no warranty that the contents of this website are free from computer viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
South West School Wear Limited cannot be held responsible for the content of any external websites to which this site may be linked.